CAZ Construction is hiring an 01 or 02 Electrician for residential and commercial construction projects.
- Perform a broad range of residential and commercial electrical contracting duties including knob and tube wiring, electrical inspections and repair, service upgrades, whole house rewiring, light installation, ceiling fan installation, thermostat wiring, heater repair, outlet wiring, light switch wiring, floor heater installation, electrical safety assessments, electrical upgrades and electrical troubleshooting.
- Ensure that our clients are happy, and that the work is done safely, correctly and on time.
- Interact with clients, other employees and management in a respectful, positive manner.
- Supervise apprentice crew members.
- Maintain a WA 01 or 02 journey level electrician license.
- Drive to and from job sites in company vehicles.
- Maintain accurate paperwork.
- Carry out written and verbal instructions.
- Bring basic hand tools; CAZ provides larger tools and work vehicle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current WA 01 or 02 journey level electrician license
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Strong record of jobsite safety, happy clients and great communication
- Demonstrated ability to lift 60 pounds
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug test; CAZ Construction is a drug free workplace
Pay and Benefits
- $30 to $40 per hour DOE
- 5 weeks PTO
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Employer-matched retirement program
How to Apply
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest and work history. To learn more about us, call 360-389-1056 or go to cazconstruction.com.
Application Closing Date
Open until filled. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to send rejection letters. If you have not heard from us in 2 weeks, please assume we have moved forward with another applicant.
About CAZ Construction
CAZ Construction offers a full suite of services to build, maintain and renovate homes and businesses in Whatcom, Skagit and Island counties. We work with general contractors and homeowners to simplify the construction process. Our services include carpentry, excavation, electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, insulation, and asbestos testing and removal.
CAZ is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.