If you’re wondering if your home has asbestos, we can test suspected materials for you using standardized safe methods to prevent the release of asbestos fibers. This general inspection is different than a Good Faith Asbestos Inspection that must be done before any construction, renovation, remodeling, maintenance, repair or demolition project.
How to Schedule Sample Collection
- Call our office at (360) 389-1056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide a description of the scope of work (detailed description of renovation, demolition, maintenance work).
- Electronically sign the letter of engagement and pay the $150 mobilization fee.
- Schedule a time for your inspection.
What Happens Next
- We send an AHERA Building Inspector to inspect the suspected asbestos-containing materials.
- The inspector will sample all suspected asbestos-containing materials.
- We’ll submit the collected samples to a laboratory accredited by NVLAP to analyze for asbestos.
- We’ll prepare a report that details the presence, quantity and location of all asbestos-containing materials found within the scope of work.
- You’ll receive the report and a free quote for removal, abatement or encapsulation of any asbestos-containing materials.